Our clinics service small and large animals including dogs, cats, cattle, sheep, pigs, alpacas, ferrets, rabbits, birds -- even snakes, spiders and rats!
Our facilities enable us to perform routine and complicated surgeries, including desexings, lump removals, orthopaedics (including pinning and plating of bone fractures), caesarean sections, intestinal blockages, bloat and other surgical emergencies.
- Digital x-ray machines. Produce extremely high-quality images immediately, including ultrasounds. Your pet is under sedation or anaesthetic for much less time.
- Advanced lab machines. Can test for a range of issues in the liver, kidney and pancreas. Also diabetes checks, red and white cell levels, blood clotting, heartworm tests and thyroid levels.
- Blood test equipment on-site. Results are always available quickly, usually within 30 minutes. This can reveal a range of problems and mean quicker treatment.
- Anaesthetic monitoring. Blood pressure monitors, heart rate monitors, heart rhythm recordings, temperature probes and associated equipment to ensure your pet remains stable during surgery.
- Desexing with IV fluids. No charge for IV fluids as it helps maintain blood pressure of your pet during anaesthesia, plus it flushes the anaesthetic out, and your pet wakes up feeling so much better.
- Hospital. The hospital is air-conditioned in summer and heated in winter to ensure the comfort of patients. Staff maintain the highest standards of nursing and vet care to ensure your ill pet is pain free and comfortable whilst in hospital.